since ‎Nov-27-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 192 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all. I have a weird little project on the go. For complex reasons I won’t bore you with …….(don’t ask why I want to do this)... I want to mount these 3” high x 8” wide light plastic trailer brake lights on these 1.5” truck camper tie down horizon...
F350 tire airing down ranges w/ truck camperHi allI’m doing research and getting opinions and info about airing down pressure ranges (I know it varies a lot depending on tire, load, rig, conditions, etc)We have a 4x4 F350 (2020) CrewCab with 8’ bed ...
Hi - I sometimes go camping alone, and the best place to hide a 2nd set of backup keys for our Ford F-350 2020 (Lariat, so it has the keypad for keyless entry) would be IN the cab of the truck somewhere.however i am concerned the truck would get conf...
next after Upper Stableloads? Jittery ride on rough pavement. Hi all - we have a 2020 F350 SRW gasser crew cab, 8’ bed…. and a 2020 Hallmark 9.5’. We and fully loaded the whole rig weights 11,300 lbsOn smooth pavement the ride is very, very good. We ...
Can I safely tow this loaded cargo trailer PLUS keep our camper in place? Pardon my ignorance but I want to do this safely and figure this out. I’m sure the wise people here can guide us.Yes, I’m aware that the door stickers “cargo” is referring to w...