since ‎Mar-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been searching the web for reasonably priced LED bulbs similar to 921 Wedge Tower LED Bulb with +/-250 Lumens to replace 22 of my incandescent bulbs in my 5er, but most of the online sellers do not provide the lumens spec. Could any of you who have ...
I read this this morning, and just had to share it:10 Signs Your Dog is Your Best Friend
As of this morning it appears Congress may be close to finalizing a deal to end the federal government shutdown. I wonder how long it will take to reopen federal CG's after the shutdown ends, since we have or had reservations for camping at a federal...
After 4-1/2 years of fighting Valley Fever, my team of doctors decided to take me off the meds on a trial basis to see if my immune system can keep it at bay. I have to be tested every 4 weeks to monitor the titers level. Since there is no cure for V...
........... 3 weeks ago, my truck was hit on the left side while I was traveling northbound on I-5 in the #1 lane at 60 to 65 mph. After crossing under a new overpass construction site, I noticed a northbound water truck in the median strip acceler...