since ‎Dec-11-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just finished the lithium/inverter upgrade in my camper. It took a couple of hours and was so easy.• Drop in as many lithium batteries as the battery compartment can hold, and keep existing DC cabling.• Run a fused 2/0 positive and negative cable fr...
My RV strategy is a bit different from others. I find the allowable places to park during the day are generally much nicer than those to which you are allowed to camp. So first thing in the morning, I move to these spots, open my triple slide, and...
Victron Energy just released a new 200ah lithium battery that is 6.00" x 9.33" x 12.63". As far as I can tell this is much smaller than other lithium batteries out there. So I can fit three (600ah), even four (800ah), of these things in my current ...
Just took delivery of my F450, regular cab. I love it, a 19' long truck that can carry any camper I throw on it. Now the serious TC search begins.In the triple slides, Host has the option of a high low table with sofa that replaces the dinette, and...
Looking at the triple slide campers but will wait for the 2020 models out in Spring. Eagle Cap stated that the 1165 and 1200 will have the same layout as 2019 but they are leaning toward the modern interior and exterior of the 2019 Adventurer 50th A...