since ‎Jan-14-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have tried two types of gps, Garmin and Magellan. Both will failings. Am looking for best option. Google is good but I have to use data so I'd like one that doesn't require data. Any thoughts?
I pulled in to get gas, once in New Mexico and once in Utah. As I was filling up two guys come up and tell me that I have a flat spot on my tire and should have it looked at. First guy says that tires must be out of align and I could bring it over ...
My tow lights went out in Barstow and i can't find the three light signal system to two light system adapter. ie red brake, orange signal, to red brake and signal. It was working until we got to Barstow then quit. I have no power coming out of seve...
I am traveling from Washington State to California this week. I have been looking at the traffic cams through Grants Pass ect. If I encounter too much snow I was thinking of heading to the coast. My question is, what is the best route to take from ...
Does anyone have one of these dishes? I have heard they are discontinued and was wondering why. Does it still work on Shaw and does it work anywhere in the US?I was looking at buying a used one