since ‎Jan-14-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can anyone tell what the difference is between a Lance 1161 & 1191 camper? Both side entry and dry bath. Thanks
It's been some interesting conversations on other RV forums with people who DO NOT think people in truck campers are also full timers in the RV world. Now I know 2-3 people who full time in a truck camper but they are all single. I'm just curious who...
Looking for people who have owned a Chalet TS116 camper. Would like to hear about your likes and dislikes. Also any issues you might have ran into during your ownership.I know Chalet is still in production but they no longer make truck campers. So I ...
So let me hear some opinions on ATC and their all Aluminum construction as opposed to Sundowner with metal & wood or Dune Sport with wood and fiberglass skin.I have had a few trailers with water damage inside. None of my truck campers ever had any le...
I am looking for a Toy Hauler that I can put my 5,000lb Jeep TJ & 900lb Harley Road Glide into. So I need 23-24' of cargo area and it has to be able to handle the weight which most toy haulers are not.I have been talking with Dune Sport as they seem ...