since ‎Jan-21-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 227 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Alabama has rebuilt the rundown Bucks Pocket camp ground.Concrete Pads,Full Hookups and a very pretty isolated location.The old joke in Alabama was Bucks Pocket was where all the losing politicians went to lick their wounds after defeat in elections....
Tonight I cooked Fried Cabbage/Hot Sausages/Bacon/Onion/ and Bell Pepper.I prepared everything in the house and cooked on my Discada out on my back patio. Great meal.
I've camped on and off for years. I love to cook, so I have taken a lot of cooking gear over the years.After a two year hiatus, I bought and fixed up a 20 foot Fleetwood Prowler. I got to camp in it a few times then messed up my knee.2019 I cooked ...
An unexpected cold front dipped temps. to 16 deg.Bad knees and hip... Job's got to be done.Got to winterize my 75 Fleetwood Prowler...I redid the plumbing this spring, so It's gonna get done today.My wife bought the Pink Stuff.Gonna get a cane and g...
I found a 20 foot 1975 Fleet-Wood Prowler back in February.I started working on it as I could.I got it camping ready in late April or early May. I love it.Then...The old wall air conditioner quit. I don't know how long it has been in this camper.By...