since ‎Feb-09-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an AF 865 camper. I want to be able to run the microwave, 900W, power demand shown to be 1350W, on an inverter for a short period of time, just warming stuff up. This would allow us to not carry the Honda 2200 with us when gone. We move around...
I have the spare mounted on the front of my 2000 Dodge, but now with a new F350 I would prefer not to do that. Anyone have any suggestions as to how you are able to crank down the spare? Thanks, Pat
I am about ready to pull the trigger on a new 865. Weight wise I will be over GVWR but have the DANA 80, factory camper and towing package with double overloads, have installed Firestone bags, and converted to 18" wheels to get heavier tires thanks t...
I am looking to see if anyone has changed up their 16" wheels to either 17" or 18", whichever can handle more weight. Having read posts on going to 19.5", I don't think I want to go there. Something that would handle 3800-3900 lbs should work I think...
I am a new member here, enjoy the forum very much. Having read through about 40 pages of different posts, mine will probably sound familiar, but here goes.I have a 2000 Dodge 2500 diesel 4WD that I ordered new. I optioned it with the trailer and camp...