since ‎Feb-11-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2003 F-250 crew cab with a 6.5' bed towing a 28' Jayco TT. For those of you that carry kayaks along what methods have you tried and what have you found that works best? I have a hard bed cover on the truck and would rather not loose that bec...
I think I have finally convinced myself to spend the $$ on an EMS. I have been reading reviews and different posts here and from what I have read the overwhelming majority recommend the Progressive EMS-PT30X over the Surge Guard 34931. My question is...
Asking for advise here. I have a Jayco TT with Fiberglass sides. I want to add a rear view camera to the back of it. I would prefer to go hardwired over wireless for the reliability. I have no problem running the wires the length on the unit undernea...
The wife and I just bought a camper and want to get back into camping. This time around we have two dogs. Both are rescue "mutts" and one is part Pitt. First campground I called to make a reservation won't allow him because he is a "dangerous" breed....
Curious if anyone here has anything to say about the Evergreen line? Currently looking at a 2012 model. I know they were bough out but should I look into it or run far far away from it?