since ‎Feb-11-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Having not driven through the Rockies in my motorhome yet, I'm wondering how grueling the pace would be to travel from West Glacier, MT to Moab if I give myself 4 days. I do have some flexibility and I don't want my wife and daughter to become road w...
I purchased a used motorhome last winter and besides the fun of taking trips it has also been enjoyable to learn about the various systems and make numerous (of course) minor repairs and improvements. One thing I haven't spent any time learning about...
I'm about to embark on a 3-week family motorhome trip and I'm considering purchasing a WiFi extender for the sanity it may preserve while traveling with a 17-year-old.First, I'm interested in opinions about whether this is a good investment. Second, ...
I'm thinking of springing for the $39 for RV Trip Wizard. Any opinions on it and/or other trip planning preferences?Thanks in advance.
Hi Friends,I'm planning a 3-week motorhome trip for my family of three from our home in Connecticut to the Great Lakes region. None of us have ever spent time in that area but it looks like Michigan has a lot to offer in terms of beauty within a reas...