since ‎Feb-24-2019
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I went to get some supplies out of the under storage area of my RV and found everything was damp and covered with mold. The dutch oven was also rusty. There is so much mold growing that I don't think some of the things are able to be salvaged, includ...
This might be an odd question, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to display stickers on their RV in a non-permanent way. We have collected stickers from our travels and I hate to put them on our RV for fear of ruining the RV and also becaus...
We are contemplating a trip through Tornado Alley in April during our kids' spring break. It would be the first half of April and we'd be traveling from Utah through Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, Nebraska, etc. I have obviously hear...
I'm still relatively new to the Class A scene. After about 4,000 miles on the road, I'm starting to wonder if the crazy loud wind noise around the windshield is normal. It is really loud on both sides of the windshield, so much so that my wife and I ...
My newish motorhome has an inverter and solar panels. I'm not exactly sure how they work. My understanding is that the solar panels automatically charge the batteries (Do I need to turn them on?) and the inverter makes it so I can run some of the out...