since ‎Mar-26-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, Just looking for some thoughts on pulling hills with 3.42 gears.I'm going back to a pop-up TC @ 1800 lbs dry weight.The trucks I'm looking at are the Chevy and GMC 3500's SRW 4x4, standard bed, crew cab, with the 6.6L diesel.Their payload ...
Moved up to a F350 DRW and need to take a little sag and sway out of the set-up. I can’t afford air bags right now but I do have a set of timbren bump stops left over from my last set-up. The camper is pretty light weight 4200# and only drops the bed...
Recently bought a F350 DRW that has E rated Hercules Terra Trac AT II’s on it. They look new with full tread and pliable but I’m still leaning towards changing them out. Does anyone know these tires? They any good? My camper is pretty light, Maveric...
Hey fellas, new guy on here but I’m looking for some expertise. Don’t know if this is a Cummins forum question or a camper forum question but I’ll throw it out here anyway. I have a 2003 Dodge 2500 5.9l quad cab. I carry a slide in truck camper that...