since ‎Apr-28-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The other day I pulled the camper out of storage and drove a couple hours with it. After I parked it, I noticed some unusual wear on the ball. It could be due to a lack of grease. Looking up into the coupler, there is a line there and I'm not sure ...
We live in southeast Michigan and normally I store the camper in a barn. This winter it will likely be outside. Do I need to be concerned with snow building up on the roof at all? I do have a fabric cover for it - will that help at all? Or do I n...
The original Dometic microwave started malfunctioning towards the end of last season and now, the keypad is completely erratic when you push the buttons. Rather than purchase an RV type microwave with the trim pieces, I purchased a standard home ta...
Last season we discovered a small crack in our black tank, which I repaired with PlastiMend. It stopped the leak and I thought it was going to be a permanent fix. Until a week ago when I de-winterized it. I noticed another crack in the area that wa...
Finishing up the first season with our TT and decided to get a friction sway control bar for our next trip. We have the Reese style hitch head with trunion style springbars. The hitch head already had the little sway control ball installed as well ...