since ‎Apr-30-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I live in northern Ca and want to take my 5th wheel on a southern CA coastal RV trip. I'm starting from the SF bay area and I'm willing to make a long, one-day trip to San Diego, staying maybe at Campland on the Bay at San Diego for a couple of night...
I have a 2021 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5th wheel with an outdoor kitchen compartment that has a small frig and an area to store a stove. I like using the Blackstone so my son-in-law (that is a cabinet maker) made this custom sliding shelf that no...
Recently experts have predicted that gas prices could soon reach $7 per gallon. Depending where you go in northern CA, prices have been north of $5 for at least a couple of months. I just filled my Duramax for $150 and it wasn't even full!If prices s...
https://youtu.be/dFLJnn2cKAcI have a 2021 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5th wheel with a kitchen compartment with a small frig and storage area for a stove. We like using the Blackstone so we installed a double sliding shelf for storing and use. This ...
I live in northern CA and went online yesterday searching for a camping spot for a future weekend outing with the new 5th wheel. EVERYWHERE is booked solid for months. Anywhere near the coast is impossible, and going into the mountains are slim picki...