since ‎Jun-01-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The campground we stay at has well water and the smell is terrible. The chlorinate it a couple times of year and it is a little better for a short time but it doesn't last long. Is there anything we can do on our end to eliminate the odor?
I have the EZ Lift weight distribution system. The last couple trips the one weight distribution bar has unlocked from the hitch. I imagine I can replace the pin/clip (not sure of technical term) but have to leave tomorrow and the camper is going t...
I have lost the snap up handle you use to pull the chains up for the weight distribution hitch. Any suggestions for something to use as an alternative??
How in the hell do you stop hitting your head on the awning? At least once each weekend trip, I walk into it and it hurts like hell.
My hot water tank stopped working after running out of propane and once replaced still wouldn't work. I have tried suggestion on here with no luck. When you flip the switch (DSI) it doesn't even try to light. My question is can i manually light th...