since ‎Jun-02-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have considered replacing it with an HD antenna but now that I have punched a hole in it from one of those height restriction I-beams (that's a fun story) I need to either do that or another device. We've only had the coach a few months but the d...
Realizing there are many different reasons the lights do not work on a trailer, are there any most likely causes on the RV side. Trailer has tested to be working fine. It’s a standard Chrysler female receptacle and I k it I am reaching but maybe it...
Considering purchasing a bike rack that attaches to the rear ladder on the motorhome. Anyone have experiences with these good and/or bad? It's two adult bikes and my concern is that the bikes bounce up and down and the ladder separates from the coa...
What's the consensus on how much distance on level ground between the road and the bottom of the rock guard assuming it's a solid rubber piece and not the brush type?
When in a park and plugged into electric, do most keep the hot water heater 'on' or switch the electric on when it's time to shower? Realizing of course that the frequency will vary dramatically camper to camper. 