since ‎Jun-02-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, My truck camper sits a bit higher in the rear. Truck doesn't squat to level loaded with camper. Will this be a problem for dumping waste water? If so, might need to remove my helper/supersprings.
Hi All, I'm new to all this truck camper stuff. I recently went out on the road and had my tires filled to Ford/tire requirments cold (75 rear, 60 (front). All said and good, right? However, on the road my tires got up over the max pressure of 80psi,...
Hi, Just noticed I have a slight lean to the left like 1" difference (drivers side) on my 2017 F250 and Camp Lite TC 8.6. I have super springs that are on a medium setting. Should I change them to the heavy setting or will I still get that little bit...
After 2 years of searching I finally found a TC. It is a Camp Lite TC 8.6. Did a prelim look at it but before I finalize I will give it a good going over. Is there anything specific about this model I should keep an eye out for? Any tips in general w...
Hi All, Not sure if this is the forum for this. I could not see one it related to specifically so I am putting it here as I am still looking for a TC. Anyway, every time I try to contact a private seller about a TC through RVtrader I get absolutely ...