since ‎Mar-05-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 212 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone used a Walmart in these areas for overnight? Any recommendations or other suggestions for overnight in this area? Thanks!
on their dually? 235/80/17 figured if they were good enough for a trailer they must be good for the tow vehicle. Any real life experience?
For those that have this hitch, how do you access the safety pin for the jaw lever? I can barely reach the lever itself, let alone the safety pin from outside the truck even standing on a step.Thinking about creating a new longer pin with extra long ...
If you are taking I 70 through IL and Indiana be aware that the roads are horrific for the most part. We have been over them and won't do it again unless we find another route. FYI.And that's from folks that live in OK, if you think our roads are bad...
Towing a 349RSB HitchHiker with a 2 inch lift with a 2011 4 wheel drive 3500 crew cab dual wheel truck. Truck has 9000 Rancho shocks at 9 setting, air bags, 60lbs in the rear tires, GVW of the truck loaded is 12,950lbs including 95 gal diesel tank in...