since ‎Jun-30-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm towing a 2020 Grand Design, 10500# (when fully loaded) 30' fiver with a pin weight topping out around 1900#. The tow rig is a 2014 F250 6.7 diesel super cab with 6 3/4 bed. The truck squats just a bit when I haul and just want to get it up to lev...
We're looking at towing a 8500# dry weight 5th wheel. The TV we're looking at is a f250 6.7 diesel, 6 3/4 box super cab. I'm not to concerned with the weight but the shorter super cab wheelbase is 142" vs a longer 156" in the crew cab. Any issues wit...
Never heard of this manufacturer until we stumbled onto one recently. Visually the quality seems good, but not sure what is "under the hood". We're looking at a 2017 29RS. Any feedback on quality issues one way or the other would be appreciated.
i'm trying to figure out what truck with what 5th wheeel and am finding out with the diesels it seems the towing limitations are with the payload capacities. the trucks seem like they can tow a **** load but limitations come in with regards to the pa...