since ‎Jul-05-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi folks,I’ve been full-timing in my rig for almost a year now, and it’s been a real hoot. I’ve been from the snowy north of New England close to the Canadian border, down to Florida, across the Gulf to Texas, across the plains and the mountains to ...
My 2007 Ford F350 6.0 supercab long bed SRW has Nitto Terra Grappler G2 A/T LT295/70R18 E 129/126Q tires front and rear. The truck came with 275/70R18 LRE tires, which were replaced by the previous owner. I wrote to Nitto to ask them about recommen...
1. Once I put the camper on the truck and head out on the road, do I need to inform my auto insurance company, i.e. does that change anything for liability/insurance purposes, i.e. would it cause issues if I got into a collision and hadn't told my i...
I thought it would be a good idea to join this forum, as I just bought a truck and camper. I will be full-timing for at least a year, possibly longer. I would love your thoughts, tips, tricks, hints, and/or any caveats experienced truck campers out...