since ‎Jul-22-2019
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello fellow R.V.er's. Our fantastic vent/fans run fine & the cover opens fine but when you shut them they seem to be misaligned at the bottom, I have to raise it again then after a loud bang they will seat properly. Sometimes it takes several tries ...
We are new fulltimers,with 2007 bounder class a 38v. We are trying to stick around sw p.a. till thanksgiving, they are calling for low around 27 degrees. We have ducted heat,2 furnaces,with supposed basement heat so say's owners manual. I am going to...
Hello again, Just sold our tow dolly after damaging both front doors by turning too sharp.Will be using blue ox tow bar & brake buddy (proportional) with wireless magnetic lights now, does anyone know if i will drain the dinghy battery ? I will be st...
we saved a whole house internet router from our house i am carrying around with me will we ever have a use for it,i used to have internet hard wired to it.we are full time now. thanks for any help.shannon
Hello, i have a class a motor home & would like to change my own oil & filter, does anybody have any suggestions on where i can do this, i am fulltime & the campground i am staying does not allow this. Thanks for the help.