since ‎Jul-22-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I have a trailer with EPDM rubber roof. I was wondering if I can use eternabond or if I'd have to do something else. I have no idea if that's the EPDM itself or just mold which google seems to heavily imply that is most cases. Also I'm confused, ...
The model is a dometic 13500 BTU brisk 2, weighs about 70~80 lbs & I was wondering what is the minimum type of ladder I need. A average sized women would be on it & I would be pulling from the top. Can I use a multipurpose/multiposition ladder? I was...
My water heater switch keeps getting burnt every say 4-6 months & it seems like it's not the switch itself, but also the cables that get hot. I had to wrap up both with electrical tape because it had missing insulation & both get hot as well as the s...
I just changed the filter outside. Did as instructed; letting it run 5 minutes for the air & excess carbon to come out. Now only water comes out of the hot side, the cold side is very low water pressure. The whole entire trailer is like this now. Kit...