since ‎Aug-14-2019
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased the following inverter for my TT. Hooked up positive and negative cables along with fuse to the battery. Didn't come with ground wire but manufacturer recommended 10 AWG. Just not sure where/how to ground it to TT. Thanks for any info...
I have a Predator 3500 generator and want to make sure that some/all of these situations are safe for running the generator from the back up my pickup. Thanks for any responses. Basically I want to park my truck a few feet in front of the trailer (...
My TT doesn't have a 12V outlet so I decided to add one. I have two 12V deep cycle batteries connected in parallel.I decided to wire the DC outlet off of one of the LED lights. Everything is getting power. The DC outlet I purchased is below.https:...
2016 Starcraft ar one maxx 19bhleOpened side panel outside and found this. Want to winterize but doesn't look anything like other heaters I have seen online or in videos. The backside is under the bunk. Not sure if I need to remove that part to ac...
Searching around looking for a backup camera for the back of the trailer. I have found several 100 dollar or so wireless cameras but am just not sure how to get power to the camera since it will be on the back of my 19ft trailer and not my pickup.