since ‎Aug-17-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 81 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We bought a Thousand Trails national membership 3 yrs ago or so. We aren't traveling as much as we were and would like to sell the membership. I know posting anything for sale here is not allowed, but would like any input on platforms that would be g...
Have Tiffin on Freightliner chassis. Took in for service and they performed recall service of removing rear/inner tire valve stem extensions for safety issue. Now I can't get to valve to put air in. Freightliner won't touch it since it was a recall, ...
I live in PA, so know the PA Turnpike well. After traveling through 35 states or so in the past 2 years, I come home and realize the PA Turnpke is probably the worst interstate I have traveled on.Toll cost is higher than NJ or NYFuel/diesel cost is a...
Heading to Branson this week for 4 days from Memphis. Just started looking for things to do and with the exception of dinner shows and the Titanic exhibit, doesn't seem to fill up 4 days. Any suggestions?Also looking to drive through Little Rock on I...
Checking for recent information on fires heading in this direction from Denver. Currently on East Coast and heading that way from Missouri. Looks bad with NOAA info.Any info appreciated.Griff