since ‎Aug-21-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The wife and I are just beginning our journey of full timing it. I was curious if anyone had any thoughts/experiences with RV clubs. We will be mostly staying at places on a weekly or monthly basis as well as some boondocking. I am especially curious...
Just purchased a small 5th wheel (263 model, 28 feet overall) and will probably be towing it with a short bed truck. I have done some reading that I will need a special hitch to accommodate clearance of the trailer. Opinions? Suggestions on hitches? ...
The wife and I are about to purchase our first camper. Most likely a 5th wheel. A friend mentioned, since we will be towing in the mountains some, to stay small for weight and maneuverability. Considering the steep grades is a 3/4 ton necessary even ...
My wife and I are about to purchase a travel trailer and start our new adventure. I was curious if anyone had any recommendations or advice for a newbie. This will be a full time thing for us. How do you pick campsites/parks for certain areas? I’m mo...