since ‎Mar-06-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last year I had Chris T. of Talin Mfg measure our coach for some replacement awnings while at the Rambli'n Pushers MS rally in 2016. He also inspected our slides. The bedroom slide was in need of some recaulking, but otherwise in good shape. We did d...
I believe it was in this group (General RVing Issues) that there was a rant about the condition of used motorhomes/campers. Basically the poster was disappointed with all of the used rigs they saw due to the generally poor maintenance.When we recentl...
We completed the trade of our Coachmen Santara for a 2003 40' Monaco Camelot. We now join the class A camp. We went back over it today, Had our walk through, signed the papers and unloaded from or "C" to the "A". Was a long day, but well worth it.We ...
We completed the trade on the 2003 Monaco Camelot. We join the class A camp. We went back over it today, Had our walk through, signed the papers and unloaded from or "C" to the "A". Was a long day, but well worth it.We bought from Camping World in M...
Well we worked a trade on the 2003 Monaco Camelot. If all goes as planned, we join the class A camp next Saturday. We called Monaco, Cummins and Allison with the serial numbers and no red flags. We also went back over it yesterday (Friday).We will po...