since ‎Sep-21-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have reservations for 6 weeks starting mid December through end of January at TT Orlando and Peace River. After that we are thinking of heading west towards Arizona via Texas. What routes would you suggest? Where would you stay? We have a legacy T...
Quick question - has anyone had this issue with their refrigerator and if so, how can I resolve it? We were hoping to run the RV fridge on DC electric while driving. We have 200 watts of solar panel and also had a dc/dc charger installed, with (2) 10...
Quick question - Are RVs, Truck Campers and trailers able to legally & safely use RT 209 PA thru Delaware Water gap? - Asking because we had hoped to use that route but we got there and it said it was closed to trucks/commercial vehicles. Is that jus...
Just curious if anyone is aware of any hotels/chains that also cater to overnight RVers and provide electric hookups between the northeast and the sunbelt? For instance I’ve heard of some near ski resorts in the northeast, but nothing on a broad sc...
Hi, I'm still trying to figure out electrical systems, so bear with me as I'm really green with the dual use solar and batteries in RVs.Has anyone tried to fit a Big Battery 24V LiFePO4 battery block into the battery box location on their (2003) AF 9...