since ‎Sep-25-2019
‎Mar-23-2024

My Activity

• 131 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 13 Likes received

User Activity

Several months ago, I made a post seeing if anyone knew of a modern replacement for the TrekMate 737PG security system.  Not surprisingly, it didn't get any replies.  I got very close to purchasing a Viper system (made for autos) that could be expand...
An interesting facet of the "Big Five" is the option for off-roading. My trusty guidebook points out a few of the park roads such as Burr Trail Road in Capital Reef and Shafer Trail Road in Canyonlands. It does refer to these roads as requiring a "...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30408727
Hello All,I am in the very preliminary stages of planning a trip to Alaska. It is at the soonest a 2025 trip. One of the places we'd like to see is Glacier Bay National Park, which is only accessible by plane or ferry. Has anyone used the Alaskan ...
Hello,We'll be passing through Cheyenne, WY this year during Frontier Days. We're considering watching the rodeo. To anyone with knowledge of the event, would you care to recommend the best section for seating to get the best overall experience? T...
Likes given to