since ‎Sep-29-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently purchased a gas 2019 F250 RWD to tow my 2018 Jayco 24.5 ckts fifth wheel. I am a newbie with heavy-duty trucks. And I have a question about steering with the fifth wheel hooked up. The two-wheel-drive version was the best choice for us bec...
In response to a previous post, some helpful people on the forum asked if my 2wd 2019 F250 came with an electronic locking 3.73, rear axle. It does. But being very new to this, am I right that this will mainly help if I am on some rougher road condit...
My wife and I recently bought a Jayco Eagle HT 24.5 CKTS fifth wheel. After being somewhat taken in by the marketing and our Ford dealer, we bought a beefed-up F150 that, in the end, was overweight on GVR and the rear axle rating. For safety and out ...
My wife and I recently bought a Jayco Eagle HT 24.5 CKTS fifth wheel. After being somewhat taken in by the marketing and our Ford dealer, we bought a beefed-up F150 that, in the end, was overweight on GVR and the rear axle rating. For safety and out ...