since ‎Sep-29-2019
‎Jan-20-2024

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

I see the forum format has changed since I have posted last.   I have a 2005 Bigfoot 9.6 truck camper.  The camper is covered and  is under a carport with an open front.  I winterize it every year with RV antifreeze.  I live in the Northern Idaho pan...
I have a question about sizing a generator after adding the Coleman Polar Cub Mach 8 AC addition to my Bigfoot camper. Please forgive me if the answer seems obvious. I lost my beloved wife to covid 47 days ago and I can't even remember which end of t...
I just completed a lithium upgrade. Having access to the underside was great. But I am wondering if this is on all bigfoots. The bottom of our 9.6 is cut out and a white plastic sheet was screwed to the hull. There are two panels, a front one and a b...
I have been reading for weeks and weeks now. Staying up way to late to try and find the answer to various questions. On most of the online forums. This one seems to be a great place to learn, read and maybe even share a story.About the 1st of August ...