since ‎Oct-24-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I basically have just about given up on the factory AC units on this 34Ft Bounder, 1996. This weekend just about was my limit.I am having my 90yr old home tented for termites. So the dogs and I are--or were---moved into the motorhome.Front AC would...
96 Bounder with a factory-installed converter that I am pretty sure is DOA> I found the batteries dead. Once I got a charger 6v going on the front cabin-coach batteries (2 6 v) and the 12 engine battery, things began to come back to life.I put a vol...
My 96 Bounder Class A has sat behind my gates for the summer. I went to get it ready to maybe use this weekend. I plugged the AC cord in, and found neither front nor rear AC would work.The front comes on fanwise, as does the back. But when put on CO...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30095237
OK, I bought a Smart Car. Love it actually. Hella a gocart that haul ass. Three ideas being floated on how to pack this baby. Either, build a rack for the back of my Class A--glorified handicapped scooter type carrier that connects to the hitch, e...