since ‎Nov-06-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello again,I found a dually in my budget that has 120k miles. The engine and transmission are in very good condition. The problem is that the original owner had a hitch for a fifth wheel anf he did not care of the box, because of that you have four ...
Hello Guys,I was looking into buying a Palomino Maverick 2012 in good condition. The guys is asking $ 12k for it but he said it was totaled by the previous owner because it wasn't stable an a leg broke off. A other guy got it cheap and repaired it. T...
Hi Guys,Do you think that a RAM 2500 V10 5 speed manual is a good fit for a light truck camper (1500 to 2500 lbs) ?Thanks for your time,Intravino
Hello Again,I just found a deal on a TL 625SL in my area. It is a Motor home dealer that took one for exchange. It is a 2016 and I inspected inside and out for water infiltration, I found nothing. The seals and caulking all look great. The only thing...
Hello,First post.I was looking to get a pick up with 8 feet bed for TC and I found a nice 99 Cummins. The problem is that owner is saying that he used to pull a fifth wheel. Would you consider a pick up that was used for a fifth wheel ?Thanks,