since ‎Nov-10-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anybody made / seen a good way to store your truck tailgate when it’s off the truck? Thinking of making some form of a “dolly” with 2 cradles..... one for the tailgate to be stored vertically, second cradle for our fold-up hardshell bed cover. Ti...
Our Hallmark Ute truck camper was blocking reception of our satellite antenna on the roof of the truck cab. We bought a new antenna and cable from ford to mount on the passenger windshield cowling. The new installation works great.Ford parts required...
A lot of people have asked for the program fix to address the "Hyper Flash" when using LED tail lights on either a truck camper or trailer.Using the FORD FORScan interface software:1. Turn off (disable) the Lamp Outage Indicator for TRAILER TAIL AND ...
I loose my Sirius When my truck camper is on the truck... antenna is blocked by camper. Searching the web I found articles on earlier Ford model years how to add a new antenna, but the 2019 F-350 is a different configuration than the previous post. H...