since ‎Nov-14-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, we are Canadians looking to buy a used 5th wheel to take to Palm Springs once the borders are open again. What I would like to know is, if we buy one in Oregon and take it to California to leave year round do we pay sales taxes? Can I buy roa...
Cameo slide out issue Hi All I have a 2008 Cameo F35Sb3 and today one of my slide-outs would not function properly when trying to bring it in. It would move 6 inches then stop I would wait 10 sec and it would again move about 6 inches, after about th...
Hi All I have a 2008 Cameo F35Sb3 and today one of my slide-outs would not function properly when trying to bring it in. It would move 6 inches then stop I would wait 10 sec and it would again move about 6 inches, after about three moves like this it...
Hi All newest problem, Cannot get any channels using the antenna. I have been on roof disconnected coax up there and did a connectivity test behind tv. All is good there but I do not seen to have a booster switch or else I can’t find it. Not sure if ...
Hi all Newbie here, I recently bought a 2008 f35sb3 model cameo. I have figured out most of it except the fresh water tank. I know how to fill it but cannot see how to drain it. I cannot seem to find any drain plugs. I see a label that says fresh w...