since ‎Nov-17-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My husband and I are looking at 5th wheels and plan to go full time soon. We are so confused on the coverage options out there. We have only been looking at campers that have a manufacturers warranty for full time use. We saw that good Sam had an ext...
My husband and I will be purchasing our first 5th wheel soon and going full time. I hear the washer in dryers are pretty small and some people say that’s just an extra thing to keep up with and that could go wrong. It’s just the two of us and our pet...
Any thoughts or experiences with the Keystone Montana, specifically the 3854BR? My husband and I are looking to full time soon. Our price range is $50-$60k and we think we want to buy new. Also, anyone know much about their manufacturers warranty?
Does anyone know if Jayco’s manufacturers warranty will cover full timers in the Eagle model? I’ve heard/read they won’t know if you tell them but that just seems a little scary.
My husband and I are looking to start full timing. We have been researching the 2020 JAYCO EAGLE 355MBQS. We love the layout but it’s 42’ which seems daunting. Does anyone have experience with this model and any advice on length?