since ‎Nov-19-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been researching the process of installing an inverter into my 2013 Tracer 2700RES and I noticed that most installation videos tell you to turn off the converter while utilizing inverter power because theres no reason to charge the batteries fro...
Well it took a lot of time and research to find something that I reall really liked, but I finally discovered some slightly older rear entertainment floor plan campers with 2 opposing slides. I'm wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for trav...
Hi there,I've been shopping for a medium size (22' to 26') travel trailer for a little while and I'm having a hard time find a layout that I really like. Its predominantly going to be my girlfriend and I but I may be hosting 1 or 2 other people at ti...
I've been doing a lot of research and shopping lately specifically to get an idea of what I want in terms of a layout for my camper. Finally I decided that I want a 24 - 26ft camper, 1 slideout, and rear kitchen configuration. I have found a handful ...