since ‎Jan-26-2020
‎Dec-12-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I am in the process of purchasing a mid 2000's Monaco DP - 70k miles (per dealer is a repo without service record), both inside & outside are very clean with very few paint chips, cabinets looks very good. I am getting an inspector, but he is mos...
We are going to Taos, Santa Fe NM next month. I am still waiting for my jeep (ordered), without a toad, is it still possible to drive my 37’ Class A motorhome to visit attractions in Taos, Santa Fe and find parking?Please advise.Thank you!
On my Class A (Ford F53 chassis), if I pushed the brake pedal a few times , the Charge Line fuse blew up, this is repeatable.When that happened, I lost power on Hot and trailer break on 7 way trailer plugI looked under the RV, the wire for the 7 way ...
In the process of designing 1,200w system for my motorhomeI already decided to use 24v battery system.Should I use 24v batteries in parallel connection or use 12v batteries series & parallel connections to construct the 24v system? does it make any d...
Hi,Gurus,After I changed my house batteries , all my ac appliances and outlet stop working. I took a picture of the wiring connection before I disconnected the wiring, it is exactly like it was before. no sure what happened, maybe I should have disco...