since ‎Jan-30-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

ok. I'm only asking this because I can't get back out to the storage place til sunday and I'm trying to adjust my weight distribution hitch head. problem is I forgot to measure the coupler height on the trailer. I have a 2019 cruiser MPG 2550rb. a...
Good morning. Saturday I picked up my slightly used 2019 cruiser MPG 2550RB. There is a Furrion camera on the back. Dealer didn't seem to know too much about it. Can someone point me in the right direction as to what I might need to use this and ...
Picked up my new trailer yesterday... Dealer set up The weight distribution hitch... Didn't notice till i got to the storage facility... Which is perfectly flat... How unlevel the trailer is... Nose up... Does this look right? Always thought it shou...
Another maybe dumb question. I would like to replace the cheap hand held shower in my trailer. Can you use one say like you would use in your house? one from Lowes. looks like it would screw on same way. thoughts? suggestions? thank you
Got my new trailer now accessorizing. 1/2" or 5/8" water hose? which would you recommend? will it make much difference one from the other? thanks in advance.