since ‎Feb-02-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In response to a separate topic it was mentioned that the tailgate should be left off and some sort of porch could be built. This idea has merit and interest me.Would you be kind enough to share your thoughts, designs and especially photos on the ide...
Can I paint the TC interior?Now, I am not saying that TC interior designers are all graduates of a penal work release program but there is a striking similarity of the institutional feel of most TC interiors. But if I am going to live in a TC for mon...
I am putting a S&S 8SC into a F-350 short bed (6.5). With the tail gate open (8.5).The height of the upper surface of the tail gate from the ground is approximately 33?.Any ideas of how to conveniently get on and off the tail gate (and the TC)?FYI – ...
Newbie here with a question about my first truck camper.I have read that you can add rubber mat to the floor of the truck bed to raise the TC. This appears primarily to keep the shelf from contacting the roof of the truck.So far, so good.I would then...