since ‎Feb-03-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Best solutions for this problem? I did a quick search on mach 15 leaking inside trailer and didn't find anything. Just woke up today with the floor all wet & a/c dripping on the inside, it's a 2020 hideout with very little road time. Thank you
I have a 2020 hideout (full timers) I'm trying to prep for no power situations. If I was to plug up a 4500 watt generator inverter to the rv's main power hook up with the right adapters, would it bog down the generator like vampire & run gen at high ...
We are full timers due to economic circumstances. We are tied into a home. Our energy prices are about 13 cents a kw. Our rooftop a/c is a mach 15k btu.In from about late june till late september we get hot 95+ degrees everyday with high humidity.The...
We are new Rvers & what is the solution to get the doors to close with hangers in the tiny closets on each side of the bed? All of the hangers we have tried won't allow the door to close. IS there a specialty hanger? or anything?
I have a 2020 travel trailer with a coleman mach 15 in a 33ft travel trailer, with 2 bedrooms. In the back bedroom I have a portable a/c with the door shut, that room is no concern to me other than it would be a no go without it in the texas sun.The ...