since ‎Feb-29-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 224 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thank you to those who offered advice on roads and campgrounds. We're from eastern Pa and took I-81 south. The first night we stayed at Hungry Mother State Park. Our site had water and electric. We also stayed there on the way back and got a site wit...
Is all DEF fluid the same? I usually buy the Blue DEF but it's now about $20. Our local hardware store has the Blue DEF and another one that is $12.99. I did buy the Blue DEF but just wondered if the cheaper one would be ok.
We will be at FDR state park campground in Pine Mountain, Ga Tuesday,the 19th through Sunday the 24th.Are there aligators in the lake? If not,do they allow dogs to swim in the lake?
I just watched a video from a large RV dealer. Not sure what all the brands are they carry,but he said he's noticing a trend for 2024 units that some manufacturers are not offering propane appliances. The units have 120/12 volt refridgerators and ele...
We are leaving the 17th heading down I-81 from Pa to Hungry Mother state park.Then to Parksville lake in Tenn off I-75. Anything I should know about the roads leading to those campgrounds?