since ‎Apr-17-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,021 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We've been looking at some Class B's for use on short trips, even day trips, and have found that those built on a Ram chassis seem to have an odd steering wheel position, even with the (minimal) adjustment available -- like it's up too high. Has any...
Yup, we saw it. A new F-150, regular cab, short bed, "base" truck --- actually going down the road! Haven't seen one in a long, long time. Now, bear in mind this base truck still carries a $30,000+ price tag, which is absurd in and of itself, but ...
. . . the Flying J at 224 Daniel Payne Dr, Birmingham, AL, off I-65, exit 264.YUCK! (that about sums it up) -- believe me, go elsewhere if you have a choice.
Thanks to all who responded to my earlier post.Specifically, how is the drive along Lake Ontario between the Buffalo area and Rochester? Is it a scenic drive, and if so, is the whole drive scenic or specific parts of it?We'll be in a car this trip, ...
What's the overall condition of US 20 across the State of New York? 2 or 4-lane? We're not going to be in a big hurry, but is it slow going? Looks like some interesting smaller towns along the way. Traveling end-July, Buffalo to Albany, then into...