since ‎May-02-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We bought our unit a 2018 Forest River 24c. Its ex rental. Anyways, my biggest complaint are the cab seats and the kitchen nook seats. I can probably live with the cab seating, raising up a little but the bench seating is awful. There is only two of ...
My rig is a 2018 Forest River ex rental, 40,000 miles. There is a crack in the sealant between the cab and the house above the windshield. I ordered 4 tubes of Dicor Lap Sealant and because I'm lazy a powered caulking gun. I'll tackle the seams this ...
https://ybconway.smugmug.com/Misc/i-9RG2jJ3/AWe saw this rig parked at the RV renter's compound in Buenos Aires. Just thought I would share.Copy and paste to open.
It is working but the pressure could be better and its very noisy. This is in our 2018 Forest River and the pump is under the shower pan. I'll have to pull the toilet to get at it. Just wondering if anyone has done this and can it be changed without ...
If I have room to add another house battery can I just use the existing charging system. Do I have to match the capacity of the two existing house batteries.