since ‎May-13-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 138 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm in the planning stages of adding solar to my travel trailer.I currently have a battery bank of two 6V flooded lead acid GC batteries in series that is 215 Ah 12 volts. I am planning on adding two more of the same batteries in series-parallel for ...
Last night I mounted a Camco EAZ Lift WD hitch with sway control to my trailer. Instructions were pretty terrible, but installation seemed to be fairly straightforward, fortunately. I got the WDH installed and setup first, took it for a drive and was...
We just got our travel trailer a couple months ago and have only been out a few times. Thus far, we've only ever boondocked or dry camped, and plan to continue camping this way for probably 90+% of our camping. In a couple of weeks we're leaving for ...
After our third time out dry camping with our new travel trailer, we started running into battery bank issues. Our first two times out, we had no issues at all with running down our battery bank overnight while dry camping. We added a television to t...
We're planning on taking our travel trailer (Indian River 22MKSE) to Yellowstone/Grand tetons and arriving in early October. There is very little that is reservable in the park for our dates, and we'd have to piece it together and move from site to s...