since ‎May-16-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can anyone give me an idea of how much I should budget to outfit a new fifth wheel toy hauler? While I know the sky’s the limit, I’m wondering about basics such as water/sewer hoses, leveling blocks, and whatever other non-discretionary basics a pers...
We’ve been looking for a toy hauler for our family of five, and after a lot of consideration we have realized that the bumper pull fits our needs better than a fifth wheel. This is based upon the fact that we are big fans of boondocking, sometimes ac...
If you could own any brand of toy hauler what would it be?
We just bought a 2020 SRW Ram 3500 mega cab (the cab is a godsend with 3 kids), and it only came in a short bed. With five of us riding in the truck and the desire to pull a decent sized toy hauler payload is an issue. Considering my concerns about p...
We are a family of five that is looking into getting a fifth wheel. I’m trying to determine the total gross weight of our trailer once we have it set up, and have no idea what our personal gear (dishes, clothes, other household items) will weigh. Can...