since ‎May-25-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to help a friend out with a minor fender skirt repair. Are most of the skirts on late model trailers made of ABS plastic? I don't really know how to identify the material.
This may not be the best place on the forum to ask this question, but could anyone suggest a particular brand of bear spray. I have a trip to Yellowstone scheduled and would like to purchase a can before leaving home.While we don't do remote hiking ...
I need to replace the WFCO converter that came with my trailer. Past experience with this brand has shown me poor longevity and charging cycles that can fry a good battery.I seldom dry camp but would like to be able to charge my group 27 deep cycle ...
RV antifreeze is cheap, but I've always wondered if you diluted the antifreeze with 25% or 30% water, at what temp would it begin to freeze, and fail to protect RV plumbing?Walmart's SuperTech RV antifreeze states it offers protection to -50F. For f...
There have been record numbers of RV's sold during the past year. Many are first time buyers who hope to enjoy the freedoms of camping during the pandemic. Many of these buyers have paid top dollar for trailers because of supply and demand. They h...