since ‎May-28-2020
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 234 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just sharing. During pre-trip inspection my son and I found this cracked rim on my truck. It was a surprise and was even more surprised to see the weight rating on the back of the rim. This is off a 2007 Chevrolet 2500hd classic. Camper is a Lance 84...
Curious how fast y'all drive with camper on. No speed limits. Smooth freeway.No safety concerns.Dry?Rain?I'm mostly interested in how speed impacts the longevity of the camper and rain water intrusion at speed.
I have an email in to the mfg, but thought I would check here as I work on things I need to get done.Installed a new 35-742 combo LP/CO detector. I have a green light on the CO and no light on the LP.My belief is that I should have a green light on b...
Local shop resealed most of my roof, but I have a couple more things I want to do. It's fine, because I didn't pay for a full reseal. I'm curious about best ways to handle a couple things. Pics attached and hopefully I can embed them in order.First u...
I'd like to put a Maxxair cover on one of the vents on our Lance 845 so I can leave a vent open.First, do they keep out water as advertised?Second, any experience in the 1 vs the 2? It's only a $10 price difference so that isn't a concern.Just checki...