since ‎May-29-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

HI ALL - SEARCHING FOR A NEW MATTRESS FOR OUR CAMPER. NEEDING A SHORT QUEEN (QUEEN RV) BUT DO NOT WANT IT TO CONTAIN FIBERGLASS IN THE FIRE PROTECTION COVER. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? THX!!
Just bought a new travel trailer and needing to replace the horrible mattress in the bedroom - it is a Short Queen RV mattress. Having to order online which I hate so wanting to know what others think about their mattress and what you recommend. Than...
Just bought a new Eclipse Attitude Toy Hauler and needing to replace the horrible mattress in the bedroom - it is a Short Queen RV mattress. Having to order online which I hate so wanting to know what others think about their mattress and what you r...
Looking at Toy Haulers and came across this interesting brand - Grand Design Momentum by Winnebago - anyone have experience with their Toy Haulers? Thx!
Deciding between a 2020 Heartland Fuel 265,a Winnebago Spyder 23FB,or a 2020 Eclipse Attitude Wide Lite 2814GS. Anyone have one of these they can give feedback on? Wanting it for our 4 seater Honda Talon plus a family of 4. Thx so much!