since ‎Jun-09-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have gotten a lot of rain lately and noticed a slight drip coming from the roof thats roughly right below the a/c unit... hoping to get down there Saturday to try and mitigate. Any advice on sealants/how best to attack this problem?
I haven't used the camper in quite a while as there has just been a lot going on lately and haven't had the chance. It sits in a campground plugged into city power. I keep the breakers on but the hot water switch turned off. I also turned the wate...
I have my camper in a campground where I stay plugged into shore power. There is an app for the energy company where I can monitor daily usage. Nothing is plugged in, only thing that stays on is the microwave and fridge.It looks like yesterday afte...
Hello campers,I've heard different opinions on this. My Jayco sits permanently on a campground that supplies shore power. I've been told to turn all the breakers (the ones inside, not at the pedestal) off when I leave, but I've been told but many mo...
Hello,I have a 2000 Jayco Eagle TT that I have at a campground on the lake nearby. The last couple of months, I've run into some electrical oddities that I'll try to describe as simply as possible, hoping someone has some suggestions/ideas on what c...