since ‎Jun-20-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I read this site (for Texas)https://texas.public.law/statutes/tex._transp._code_section_521.082Looks like it's talking about GVWR.So if a coach has GVWR of 24,000But a GCWR of 30,000Technically that means a standard class C license is okay? Am I ...
We were looking at a Thor A.C.E. and found a video where tons of things broke on it for a buyer.We also looked into Jayco, Winnebago, and numerous other brands. Over and over there are Better Business Bureau reports of horror stories...Then comes th...
I thought I had a bad controller on my Suburban furnace. So I replaced it with a dinosaur electronics board.Still no exact fix. However it starts by cycling the blower on for 1 second then turning off. Stays off for a couple minutes. Then it tur...
So I have a type of WD hitch I've never used before... Without chains.On sharper turns I hear a deep groaning type of sound. I think it's the springbar rubbing the support bracket. The only thing I can compare the sound to is what you'd hear in nav...
Well long story short, my wife was a huge victim of identity theft about 5 years ago. It was terrible. We haven't traveled too much in RV's (many many years ago) and were curious.We are very paranoid about RV parks in general copying and getting o...