since ‎Jun-22-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Driving cross country with our TT from Colorado all the way to the poconos later this fall. Want to see some sea-shore action while we are that far east. Was thinking of heading across White Plains to Stamford CT and then drive 95 along the coastli...
Visiting family in Poconos PA and then want to drive up into New England to see more family in Maine and visit Acadia NP. What sites, national parks, state parks landmarks should we anchor our trip around? Haven't been on the east coast in a decade...
Dont need top notch amenities. Will be visiting family. Just need safe, clean, quiet, hassle free RV stay w full hookups and 50A service for our 34' TT. Near Galleria Mall is ideal. Any recent experience w Sams Town/KOA, or Desert Sands? Hoping ...
Upgrading from a 27'TT to a 41' 5er. Obviously now also need to trade in my TV for something more capable.Relying on the collective wisdom of this group for guidance. I do not have any strong brand loyalty beyond american made -- concerned about dr...
Looking to buy a new TT. Max weight 6500. Hoping for ~28 ft, roomy bathroom.Plan to spend summers in the SW desert (Las Vegas) in addition to our other travels.Looking for recommendations on brands that do heavy insulation, dual AC, etc for a TT th...